Bluetooth technology is now added to the popular i300, making it even simpler to use
The i300C’s uncomplicated, intuitive, and rugged design lets you focus on your dive, not your gear. With an easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and water-activated on switch, the i300C gets you in the water and descending to your next adventure in no time. This durable, versatile and affordable dive computer is great for new divers as well as dive schools and centers. Users will appreciate the data retention feature that saves past settings and calculations between battery changes.
Wirelessly manage your dive data and settings on your mobile device via the computer’s Bluetooth connectivity and after your dive share your memories, stats, photos, and dive site on social media all through the free DiverLog+ app.
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app
- Using your mobile device, the free DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i300C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
- Remotely control all your i300C settings, view log and profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free)
- User-changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- 3 Gas computer. Able to switch up to three gases underwater
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
Other Main Features
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades (must purchase optional download cable)
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive
- Water activation feature, to give a no-worries start to the dive
- Single button press access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours and lowest temperature
- 3 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Salt or fresh water dive selection
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac, PC, or mobile platforms, which allows you to control all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at www.ediverlog.com
- Download Cable
- Wrist Mount
- 2-Gauge Console