Join the BH2O team on a dive excursion the the beautiful island of Little Cayman November 10 – 17.
- Round-trip airfare (ORD-GCM-LYB)
- One night (Nov. 10th) in Grand Cayman with accommodations at The Grand Caymanian Hotel.
- Six nights accomodations at Little Cayman Beach Resort (two morning and one afternoon dives most days).
- Buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner at The Bird of Paradise restaurant.
- Three daily beverages (alcohol or non) at the Beach Nuts Bar.
- Tank and weights
- Round trip airport transfers.
- Government hotel taxes & hotel service charge
Little Cayman Beach Resort has a total of 40 air-conditioned, spacious rooms situated in two-story ‘palm tree height’ buildings and surrounded by lush troical foliage. 12 oceanfront rooms located directly on the beach with spectacular views of the turquoise water and reef and 28 pool view rooms encircle the pool and lush, tropical courtyard.
- Attractive Caribbean decor
- Two doubles or one king-sized bed
- Individually controlled air conditioning, as well as an overhead ceiling fan
- Flat screen TV with cable service
- Radio/alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee center
- Daily house keeping service
- Room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
The resort has a tennis court, freshwater pool, Spa services, gift ship, fitness center and free Wi-Fi. The resorts restaurant Bird of Paradise is staffed ny gourmet international and Caribbean-inspired cuisine. choose to dine in the air-conditioned dining room, screened lanai, or al fresco on the patio.
The Cayman Islands have strict Marine Conservation Laws and many of the 57 dive sites are within protected Marine Park Zones, including the legendary Bloody Bay Wall- Little Cayman’s most famous dive attraction. The Caymans’ trademark turtles are a common sight and eagle rays, angelfish, reef sharks and grouper count among the 500 species of fish that have been documented here. Reef Divers One-of-a-kind “valet diving” service does all the lifting, lugging, and loading of your diving gear, all that you’ll carry are memories. Just relax and ride on the custom-built dive fleet to explore the island’s best diving sites.
Beach cruiser bicycles are available for rent to guests during the day. If you haven’t gotten enought of the water, sea kayaks and standup paddle boards are also available for rent.