The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression (no stop) time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If you staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
What You Will Learn:
- Why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations.
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
- Enriched Air Diver Manual (self-study homework).
- Academic training; All training is completed in one training session conducted at our facility. This can be scheduled six-days a week by appointment for ultimate flexibility.
- Your own Aqua Lung i100 wrist dive computer**
- PADI certification processing fees
***Interested in a different dive computer? No Problem! Wide range of other computers available at a prorated price.
Enriched Air Course + Dive Computer Special = $299.00**
** Interested in a different dive computer? No problem!! We have a wide range of other computer available at a prorated price.